Please do not post recipes to another website unless you've ask permission first.
Any recipe that is not mine feel free to post to other sites. I will give credit where credit it due

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

North Indian Chicken

Here is one Scott LOVED ! If he liked it any man will like it.
Again not sure where I got this one form either.
Bummer I didn't take a pic. Next time I make it I'll take one.

Ingredients for Marinade :

Juice of one lemon or Lime
2 TBLS. salad oil ( DO NOT OMIT)
3/4 tsp. Salt
Dash of black pepper
2 tsp. Coriander
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Curry Powder
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp.Chili Powder
1/4 tsp. Ginger
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
2 TBLS. of Honey
2 TBLS. Brown Sugar
1 Clove Garlic Minced (can omit)

Mix well in a gallon zip lock bag

2 to 4 Chicken Breast ( no skin)
Cut a few line in chicken. Place in bag and distribute marinade evenly. Close and let marinade 2-3 hours (I let it sit 24 hours !) Bake @ 400 till chicken is done. You may squeeze lime or lemon juice over the top before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment