Please do not post recipes to another website unless you've ask permission first.
Any recipe that is not mine feel free to post to other sites. I will give credit where credit it due

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pecan Maple Chicken Breast

Not sure where I got this recipe I changed it up a bit. BUT IT YUM with any nut. Served with Acorn squash ans asparagus.

4 Boneless Skinless chicken Breast

2 Tbl. Real Maple Syrup

1 Cup Chopped Pecans

3 Tbl. All Purpose Flour

2 Tbl. Butter

1 Tbl. Vegetable oil

Combine pecans and flour. Mix well then place on a sheet of wax paper.

Brush Chicken breast with Maple syrup then coat with pecan mixture.

In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter and stir in vegetable oil. Add chicken and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done.

I browned well on both sides then placed in the oven at 350 to finish cooking.

Also calls for salt which I don't recommend it made it to salty. But I good helping of peper would be great.

259 calories 10.7 fat 84 choles. 11.2 carb .2 fiber 27.9 protein

No comments:

Post a Comment